
In case you were wondering if little elves that live in a tree made our invitations, the answer is nope! It was us. Design, printing, cutting, folding, taping - us, us, us, us! It was a lot, but it was fun, and we felt that we wanted the invitations to be special so we had to do it ourselves. It brought back fond memories of school for me and Cathryn loved how much of a collaboration it was to get these done.
3 comments:
I don't see a protractor nor a compass on the work table...how were these beautiful invitations even possible without the use of those modern tools?!?
Matt and I almost called off the wedding when doing our invites. I have decided when we have kids, we're paying for the invitations!
Congrats you kids!
The protractor is just off to the side where you can't see it :) And we walked into a paper store on 4th street and saw all these *pre-made* cool invitation sets. Sigh...
Just kidding about the protractor. It's called skill, baby!
Post a Comment